The project will met a series of specific objectives:
- Developed pedagogical content in a virtual resource bank and toolkit specifically addressing all parts of the student mobility lifecycle to improve the student experience, and ensure that students have access to support and guidance at any point 24/7.
- Improved transversal skills, social and civic awareness, digital skills and media literacy.
- Developed innovative learning approaches such as gamified reflective tools focussing on subjects such as cultural adaptation and immersion, mental health issues, risk assessment including health and safety, and reflective tools to help students express the employability benefits.
- Created effective learning pathways, especially for widening participation and special needs students to benefit from their physical mobility and enable those that cannot participate opportunities through virtual mobility, building their confidence so that they may explore a physical option later.
- Designed a holistic and transferable model for supporting mobility both physical and virtual, through an innovative learning technology environment, which can be replicated in other institutions, Further Education Colleges and also Schools.
- Ensured a sustainable and scalable model which offers added value to other European institutions through an informed dissemination strategy and action plan across Europe and beyond.