Skip to main content
- Plan and schedule cycles of presentations for selected groups: Freshman students, academic staff, administrative staff.
- Create a profile/page on Facebook/Instagram and plan to post at least twice weekly with news related to internationalization.
- Create a hashtag for your social networks and ask students to tag their pictures with your hashtag.
- Create a telegram channel or group for selected students/staff for mobility to announce news and tips about their destination.
- Contact students who have been abroad in order to help spread the word.
- Recruit former mobility students to become mentors for the new incoming students.
- Organise a world café with former students, current incoming students and potential new outgoing students to exchange experiences and information.
- Ask academic staff to encourage going abroad during their lectures.
- Prepare material to go on students newsletter.
- Prepare press releases about events, call for applicants or important selection procedures for newspaper.